The objects of The Brelms Trust CIO are to advance the following purposes for the benefit of the public in Yorkshire:
- the alleviation of poverty;
- the preservation and protection of health, and the advancement of health education and training in particular but not exclusively amongst groups in the community who are in need by reason of youth, age, ill-health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage;
- the development of the capacity and skills of the members of the socially and economically disadvantaged communities in such a way that they are better able to identify and help meet their needs and to participate more fully in society;
- the advancement of education, the arts, and amateur sport by supporting community-based projects;
- the conservation, protection and improvement of the physical and natural environment;
- such other charitable purposes as the Trustees shall deem appropriate from time to time.